Sample yardage of my new collection with Marcus Fabrics called Point Pleasant arrived this past Saturday and naturally I was eager to jump right in. I already had the project mapped out. The plan is to make an updated and expanded version of my Country Crossroads quilt. So on Saturday I got most of the cutting done. Sunday I did a little piecing because I just couldn't help myself, but then focused on prepping the applique'. Monday was more applique but I had to take a time out and put the binding on another quilt that has a deadline looming. Also had an afternoon appt. Tuesday I didn't get a chance to work on the project because there were orders to ship, emails to answer, phone calls to make, and some much needed family time. But here I am Wednesday morning with all the HSTs sewn and ready to be trimmed to ;tidy 2 1/2" squares.

country crossroads corrected